Thursday 12 September 2013

No other ties is greater than family ties.

Mom and dad.Thank you for everything you've done for me since young.Sweat yourselves out just to raise us up and have a good family relationship.Eventhough sometimes,we have our own conflicts among each other.Never once i hate you both.I know i was a trouble maker back then.Got into fights,didn't listen to advices.Do things my own way.But,in my heart,there's always the both of you.I may not be good in studies.But there's something in me you've yet to see.I seek the support from both of you,for me to continue playing floorball till i reach the top.

I know we're going through hard times now.I don't want you guys to think negative.I'm a young man now.20 years old and i know my responsibilities as a son.I'm working.To help us.To make everyone happy.
Soon dad i promise.This day will come as i say "Ayah,time to retire sudah.It's my time and adik to support" InsyaAllah.

As long as you know,i will continue to fight for this family if anyone out there,trying to bring us down with words or actions.No harm shall reach my family when im still alive.I'll fight till the last punch.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment